|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a museum worker, carrying a self-help book, taking a break by the lake. You'd like to do something to impress your boss, or failing that, try to relax.
WARNING: This game requires the PC to urinate, which might be disagreeable to some players.
- Very small game. There's only one location, no scenery, and very little to do.
- The game uses both a score and rank. There are two ranks and two slightly different endings depending on whether you earn 9 or 10 points. (There is no initial ranking for 0 points.)
Trivia and Comments
- The reference to a super-intelligent shade of blue comes from the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- The Lake (John Cater; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 991126 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/9 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-1-991126-1D05
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 5.5 entry.
- Download SpeedIF05.5.zip from the IF Archive - All the games entered in Speed-IF 5.5. The story file for this game is rock.z5.