The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game
|The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Today is the day you’ve been waiting for! Today is the day when the Revolution arrives to sweep over this entire town, converting it to a worker’s paradise! Your heart beats with trepidation and excitement and you can almost taste victory! But victory’s not here yet. You still have a lot of work to do. After all, it’s like Marx said: It’s one thing to interpret the world but the point is to change it. And today, change will come! Now if only you could find your Revolutionary To-Do List...
- The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game (Taylor Vaughan; 01-Oct-2010; Z-code).
- Beta-testers: Joel Webster, Kenner Gordon, Tiddy Ogg and Poster.
- Release 1 / Serial number 100930 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 5AF8EA8C-F5BB-447C-A0B2-1497BD7B874A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2010: 7th place of 26 entries.
- Download revolution.zblorb from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game - at IFDB.
- The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Lynnea Dally.
- Review by Apostol Apostolov.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Martin Barth (in German).
- Review by Chris.
- Review by Cup of Joe.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Gravel.
- Review by Michael D. Hilborn.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Imrihamun (Cobaltnine).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Konstantinos.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Wendy Moon.
- Review by Sarah Morayati.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Brooks Reeves.
- Review by Rhian.
- Review by Kate Sherrod.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Skeet.