|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
You are a senior investigator with the police force of what is basically a totalitarian state. On a world where nearly all forms of crime are punishable by execution, you have been called on to investigate someone who has been unlawfully killed. From the initial investigation it clearly looks like an accident and your superior is very keen for you to close the case. You decide to dig a little deeper and it is then that you uncover something that should probably have been better left hidden.
- The PC in this game is a robot.
Release 1 Competition Release
- Unauthorized Termination (Richard Otter; 30-Sep-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- Beta-testing by David Whyld, James Hall, Revgiblet and Stefan Donati.
- IFID: ADRIFT-400-60CF971461D3FA7A10D21FB2C8F83EF3
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2006: 10th place.
- XYZZY Awards 2006: Finalist for Best Setting.
- Feelies: Included with the competition entry was a map in both Adobe Acrobat and GUEmap format.
Release 1.01 Post-Competition Release
- Unauthorized Termination (Richard Otter; 24-Dec-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- Unauthorized Termination (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Unauthorized Termination - at IFDB.
- Unauthorized Termination page.
See also: Delron review compilation by various reviewers.
- Unauthorized Termination - at IFReviews.org.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- Review by Richard Bos.
- Review by Nick Bronson.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by crowheart.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by James Hall (Yuki).
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Joshua Houk.
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Robin Douglas Johnson
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Justin Morgan.
- Review by Niz.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Jerome C West.
- Review by David Whyld.
- Review by Anonymous (by request).