This article is about the Speed-IF game by Gunther Schmidl. For the Z-abuse by C.V.F. Knight, see Wurm.
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a four-line descriptive poem entitled By the Mountains, which is also the location name. A path leads east.
This game is largely non-interactive, consisting of a series of poetry-described locations which you move through in a linear manner. It is very short, taking only a few minutes to play through.
- untitled (Gunther Schmidl; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 001022 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-001022-5E57
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 14 entry.
- Download SpeedIF14.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. All the games entered in Speed-IF 14.
- The story file is worm.z5.