You've Got A Stew Going!
|You've Got A Stew Going!|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You play as a rat, initially carrying nothing. Your lazy friend, Drew, has invited you over to his burrow for stew, but he expects you to get the ingredients for it.
- You've Got A Stew Going! (Ryan Veeder; 11-Jul-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110711 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 4BAFAF92-B566-4E2A-8E2F-FC7C94E5004F
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download Youve_Got_a_Stew_Going.zblorb from the IF Archive.
- EPISODE ONE: You've Got a Stew Going! at Clash of the Type-Ins. Podcast. "In this, the first episode, Jenni Polodna plays Ryan Veeder's first game, a game about rats. Jenni says the word 'titular' kind of a lot. If horses ran the world, keyboards would be weird."
- Walkthrough and map by David Welbourn.