Zork: The Undiscovered Underground
This text game was developed by Activision and released as a prequel to their graphical adventure Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
|Zork: The Undiscovered Underground|
|Author(s)||Michael Berlyn, Marc Blank, and Gerry Kevin Wilson|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground (writers: Marc Blank and Michael Berlyn, programmer: Gerry Kevin Wilson; publisher: Activision; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Release 16 / Serial number 970828 / Inform v6.13 Library 6/2
- IFID: ZCODE-16-970828-1185
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download ztuu.z5 from batmantis.com.
- Download ztuu.pdf from the IF Archive - Documentation in PDF format.
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground - at IFDB.
- Interactive Fiction Now, Issue #1 (December 1997) interviews Marc Blank, Dave Lebling, and Laird Malamed about this game: