ADRIFT 2nd Three Hour Comp 2004
You must make your ADRIFT game in THREE HOURS or less (give or take ten minutes). Brief planning on paper is allowed - writing it in over three hours then copying it into the Generator in two minutes is not. The deadline for entries is 20th November 2004. Organised by Woodfish.
2nd Three Hour Competition 2004
- 1) Buried Alive (David Whyld). Download.
- 2) Veteran Experience (Robert Rafgon). Download.
- 3) We Are Coming to Get You! (Richard Otter). Download.
- 4) The Murder Of Jack Morely (Mystery). Download.
- 4) Snakes and Ladders (Ken Franklin). Download.
- 6) Zombies Are Cool, But Not So Cool When They're Eating Your Head (Mel S). Download.
- ADRIFT 2nd Three Hour Comp 2004 by Announcement and rules.