A Good Breakfast
A GOOD BREAKFAST
An Interactive Feeding
|A Good Breakfast|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a pair of short quotes: a proverb, and a line from Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking-Glass".
You might be anyone carrying (and wearing) nothing. After a night of heavy drinking, you are jolted awake by the sound of a thunk in your letterbox. You're in your bed in your small grey bedroom, which also contains a wardrobe and some faded posters. It's 9 a.m. and you're very hungry. You need to find something to eat.
Release 2 (Competition entry)
- A Good Breakfast (Stuart Adair; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 971107 / Inform v6.14 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-2-971107-55CC
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 1997: 23rd place of 34 entries.
- Download agb.z5 from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Play it online at ifiction.org.
- A Good Breakfast (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- A Good Breakfast - at IFDB.
- A Good Breakfast - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- A Good Breakfast - at SPAG.
- A Good Breakfast - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Duncan Stevens.