Acorn User 1996 Interactive Fiction Competition
Revision as of 22:21, 7 June 2008 by Dswxyz
Note: This may not be a complete list. Also, we don't know the rankings except for the first two places. All the known games entered in this comp are Z-code ones, possibly because there was a RISC OS version of Inform at the time.
Entries with known rankings
Other Known Entries
- Black'N'White Rag or, A Study in Something-or-Other (Jonathan Nowell).
- Cave Of Doom (A. Macfarlane Smith).
- Conspiracy - An Interactive Adventure (Robin Stout).
- The House of Doom (Andrew Hunt).
- Leopold the Minstrel (Jamie Murphy).
- MFI (Damian LeGresley).
- New Years Day - The Challenge Of The Year (Chris Armitage).
- Transporter (Andrew Laker).
- R*IF announcements:
- Other R*IF threads: