Revision as of 08:46, 2 May 2005 by Roger
Note: Adam sometimes uses the nickname Bruce.
- Sins Against Mimesis (1997; Z-code). IF Comp 1997: 9th place. Finalist for Best Individual NPC, Best Individual Puzzle, and Best Setting at the XYZZY Awards 1997.
- Chicken and Egg (1998; Z-code). ChickenComp.
- Coke Is It! (Adam Cadre, David Dyte, Michael Fessler, Lucian P. Smith, Dan Shiovitz, Adam Thornton, J. Robinson Wheeler; 1999; Z-code).
- Dragon! (2000; Z-code). DragonComp.
- Stiffy Makane: The Undiscovered Country (2001; Glulx). IF Comp 2001: 30th place. Finalist for Best Individual NPC and Best Puzzles at the XYZZY Awards 2001.
- Fellowship of the Ring (2002; Atari), for IntroComp 2002.
- One of the official judges for RomanceNovelComp (2002).
- Awarded "Best Overall Criticism on All Aspects of the Game and Best Comments on Grammar" at BetaComp 2003.
- One of the official judges for 2004 IF Art Show.
- One of the editors for the IF Theory Book.
- Beta Tester for Gamlet (2004).
- Hard-drinking, dazzlingly original Missouri classicist whose yet unreleased and much-awaited Mentula Macanus: Apocolocyntosis promises to become a seminal work of art.