Best of Three
Revision as of 18:25, 22 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 2001' to '[[Category:Works in 2001')
|Best of Three|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You stumble across an acquaintance of you next to the lighthouse. He is Grant Stern: grey eyes, distinctive hands, carrying a swordstick and his old-fashioned attitude. You are carrying nothing remarkable.
- Best of Three (Emily Short; 2001; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010928 / Inform v6.21(G0.36) Library 6/10
- IFID: GLULX-1-010928-9183E48A
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2001: 7th place of 51 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2001: Finalist for Best Game, Best Individual NPC (Grant Stern), Best Individual PC (Helen Tsakis), Best NPCs, Best Use of Medium, and Best Writing.
- Download Bestof3.blb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive