If you were redirected to this page, click the "category" tab at the top to display the contents, or click .
- if::de-Forum - central meeting point for IF gamers and authors
- IF-Album - attempt to catalogue the existing German text adventures
- textfire.de - webzine for authors. The yearly competition for IF in German held in April, the "Grand Prix", is run here.
Mostly games and reviews:
- Jens Bojaryn
- Frank Borger
- Florian Kalenda (formerly Florian Edlbauer)
- Martin Oehm
- Kai Roos
- Christoph Winkler
- "Zoltan Carnovash"
- Deutsche Inform-Library, German translation of the Inform library, maintained by Max Kalus
- Text-Adventure-Generator T.A.G. by Martin Oehm, Windows based compiler and interpreter
- Floyd by Oliver Berse, Windows and Linux based interpreter and IF language
- Adventure-Editor by Rafael Kirschke
- Jade - Jedes Autorensystem Detailliert Erklärt. Incomplete overview of available authoring systems for writing IF in German
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "German"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.