fantasy games except the trappings tend to be electronic and futuristic rather than magical and medieval. Science fiction games tend to contain things like spaceships, aliens, zapguns, robots, and artificial intelligence. Travel through time and outer space may be possible. New technology can also be used to explain cloning, teleportation, telepathy, etc.
Pages in category "Science fiction"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 321 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Abstract State-warp Machines
- Across The Stars
- The ADRIFT Project - Classified
- The Adventure of Space Boy!
- The Adventures of Space Boy! Volume II
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
- Agent 4-F From Mars
- Alien Abduction?
- All Things Devours
- Ambassador to Dupal
- Andromeda 1983
- Andromeda Apocalypse
- Andromeda Awakening
- Andromeda Dreaming
- Another Earth, Another Sky
- The Apocalypse Clock
- Aquila Station
- Arrival, or Attack of the B-Movie Clichés
- Asteroid Aftermath
- The Atomic Heart
- Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters
- The Awakening (by PKProStudio)