Difference between revisions of "Concours de Fictions Interactives Francophones 2018"
(initial commit based on concours 2015)
(made more consistent with 2015 entry)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Image:logoConcoursIF2018.jpg|right|400px|thumb|French Comp 2018 logo]] [[
[[Image:logoConcoursIF2018.jpg|right|400px|thumb|French Comp 2018 logo]] [] is the 11th [[:Category:French competitions|French competition]] in this series. The organizer [[Hugo Labrande]], also known as '''Mule hollandaise'''. The theme, memory, was proposed by [[BALROG]]. The competition logo was created by [[Benjamin Roux]].
Revision as of 12:28, 26 February 2018French competition in this series. The organizer was Hugo Labrande, also known as Mule hollandaise. The theme, memory, was proposed by BALROG. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux.
The complete rules (in French) are here.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is "Memory".
- Submission deadline: January 14, 2018.
- Voting starts: January 15, 2018.
- The results were announced on February 25, 2018.
- Hansel et Gretel - La Revanche ([[Corax]; 15-Jan-2016; Inform 7 and Vorple).
- Faute De Servo (Jack Welch as Tana Ostrova; 15-Jan-2016; Inform 7 and Vorple).
- Old Man's Tale (Hugo Bourbon, Ludovic Moge, Gabrielle Cluzeau, Drice Siamer, Enzo Carleo; 15-Jan-2016; Unity).
- La Tempête (Stéphane Flauder; 15-Jan-2016; Inform 7).
- L'exil (anonymous; 15-Jan-2016; Inform 6).
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules.
- French Comp 2018 - IFDB page.
- French IF forum thread (2018).