Revision as of 13:01, 16 June 2016 by Randy (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
David Given uses the nickname Hjalfi on ifMud.
- Silicon Castles (as "Jack Maet"; 2001; Z-code). IF Comp 2001: 32nd place. Finalist in XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Individual Puzzle.
- Changes (30-Sep-2012; Z-code). IF Comp 2012: 4th place.
- baZic (2001; Z-code). Not IF, but an incomplete implementation of BASIC.
- vbccz is a back end for Volker Barthelmann's VBCC C compiler that targets the Z-machine.
- Skim & SCUMM, lots of files and info about LucasArts's SCUMM adventure games.