NOTE: This page is about the ADRIFT game by David Whyld.
- For the game of the same name translated into English by Nick Montfort, see Olvido Mortal (Andrés Viedma Peláez).
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You have traveled to a village to help a friend whose messages have led you to believe he is in some sort of distress. Night is coming on and the place seems eerily deserted. Gradually you learn the horrible truth.
- Conversation is a combination of the classic 'ask person about subject' and the conversation tree.
Trivia and Comments
Release 1 Competition Release
- Dead Reckoning (21-Dec-2003; David Whyld; 21-Dec-2003; ADRIFT 4).
Note: There may also be a post-comp release dated 04-Jan-2004; please double-check.
- Dead Reckoning - at Shadow Vault
- Dead Reckoning (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Dead Reckoning - at IFDB.
- SPAG review - by Michael Bechard.
- Dead Reckoning - at SPAG.
- Reviews - at Delron.
- Dead Reckoning - at IF Ratings.