Revision as of 15:50, 5 November 2011 by Ifwizz
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are Kevin Masters, a gloomy man in a diner with your friend Jim. Something is wrong with you for some ambiguous reason involving a woman named Marilyn.
- Uses two titles from the IF Name Generator Poster, one as the title and one as its last line.
- Delusions Again (Duncan Bowsman; 12-Mar-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110312 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 20261023-1026-45F1-856A-563DE3D6BB9A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- PAX East 2011 Speed-IF entry.
- Download http://textfyre.com/speedif/Delusions%20Again.zblorb
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- Delusions Again - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).