Revision as of 21:55, 5 May 2019 by Rotter (Download link)
- Submission deadline: October 30, 2011, midnight.
- Voting deadline: November 30, 2011.
Note: Ectocomp 2011 placements aren't skipped in the case of tied games. That means, for example, Stuck Piggy placed 8th, not 10th, even though it ranked last of 10 games.
- Bloodless on the Orient Express (Hannes Schueller; Z-code).
- Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror (Duncan Bowsman; ADRIFT).
- Blue (Marius Müller; Z-code), tied with
Death Shack (Mel S; ADRIFT).
- Ignis Fatuus (DCBSupafly; ADRIFT).
- Dash Slapney and the Calamitous Candy Corn Cornucopia (Andrew Schultz; Z-code).
- Dark Deeds (Justahack; Web), tied with
The House (Finn Rosenløv; ADRIFT).
- Hungry (Richard Otter; ADRIFT).
- Stuck Piggy (Mike Desert; ADRIFT).