Revision as of 13:12, 16 June 2016 by Randy (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
Formerly known as Florian Edlbauer.
All of Florian's games are in German, unless marked otherwise.
- Hortulus (2000; T.A.G.).
- Begegnung am Fluss (2001; T.A.G.). IF Comp 2001: 36th place.
- Eins, zwei, Spiegelei (2001; T.A.G.).
- Halb Zwei (2001; T.A.G.).
- Unter Hirschen (2003; T.A.G.).
- Wie gerufen (2003; T.A.G.). Grand Prix 2003: 5th place.
- Zwei Jahre später (2004; Z-code). Grand Prix 2004: 4th place.
- Die Dichter und der Henker (as Anonym; 2004; Z-code). Grand Prix 2004: 10th place.
- Wilhelm Tell (Z-code). German translation of William Tell (Sonja Kesserich and Roger Firth); translated with permission.
Review and Article Credits
- Author of several articles about IF, both on his website and at textfire.de.
- Reviews of games in German.