French Minicomp 2008
Revision as of 18:01, 11 April 2009 by Eriorg
The complete rules (in French) are there.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is the French word "fumée" ("smoke"): games about smoke in all its forms, or even about French phrases containing that word (for instance: "partir en fumée", meaning "to go up in smoke").
(All times are French time, GMT+1.)
- Submission deadline: was September 21, 2008; later extended to November 23, 2008, 11:57 PM.
- Note: one game was actually submitted later, on 03-Dec-2008.
- Voting deadline: was December 12, 2008, 11:57 PM; later extended to December 15, 2008, 11:57 AM.
- The results were announced on December 16, 2008.
- Brume (Rémi Verschelde as Anonymous; 23-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Les lettres volées (Eric Forgeot as "R."; 23-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Survivre (Benjamin Roux as "Glover1683"; 22-Nov-2008; Glulx).
- Le Loup, la Chèvre et la Salade (Benjamin Roux as "Bêêêêêhhhh"; 21-Nov-2008; Z-code).
- Le donjon aux 1001 dangers et mystères (SIM54; 03-Dec-2008; Ren'Py).
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules and links to:
- Concours 2008 - French IF forum thread.
- French IFcomp 2008 - RGIF announcement, November 27, 2008.