Difference between revisions of "Gerry Kevin Wilson"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''G. Kevin Wilson''' works in the RPG industry and has written several essays on adventure-game design. His nickname on the [[ifMUD]] (and elsewhere) is Whizzard.
'''G. Kevin Wilson''' works in the RPGindustry and has written several essays on adventure-game design. His nickname on the [[ifMUD]] (and elsewhere) is Whizzard.
Revision as of 03:24, 5 July 2005
- The Underoos That Ate New York (1994; TADS 2, Z-code). Finalist for Best NPCs at XYZZY Awards 1996.
- The Lesson of the Tortoise (1997; TADS 2).
- Sea of Night (1997; TADS 2).
- Once and Future a.k.a. Avalon (1998; TADS 2). Winner of Best NPCs at the XYZZY Awards 1998. Also a finalist for Best Use of Medium, Best Puzzles, Best Setting, and Best Game.
- Founded SPAG in 1994, and was its editor for the first ten issues, ending with Issue 10 (February 13, 1997).
- "Whizzard's Authorship Guide." The IF Archive, 1994.
- Created The Annual IF Competition in 1995 and was its organizer for three years, ending with IF Comp 1997.
- Implementor of Zork: The Undiscovered Underground (1997), which was designed by Michael Berlyn and Marc Blank.