This is the voting page for the IFBeginnersComp.
You can download the games from:
or from a mirror site:
You may submit or change your votes any time up until March 15th, 2008. If possible, try to give a score for every game in the competition; you must score at least three of the five games for your final votes to be counted.
Note that public discussion of games during the voting period is permitted and encouraged.
There are no voting restrictions in this competition; anyone (including authors and testers) may vote for any game.
How to Submit Votes
You may either send your votes to email@example.com with "votes" in the subject line (remember to say whether you want to remain anonymous), or add your votes directly as follows:
- Bookmark this page.
- Click on the "Edit" tab at the top of the page.
- The first time you do this, you will be asked to register with the IFWiki; when you have done so, return to this page and click on the "Edit" tab again.
- Scroll down to the table of votes, and find the last line (which just contains "|}").
- Insert two more lines before that one:
- "|-" by itself (which means, "start a new table row")
- "|" followed by your name, then five votes separated by "||".
- Use "-" for games you have not yet played, or a score from 1 to 10.
|Name . . . . . . . .||Connect . . .||Germania . . .||Limelight . . .||Pepper . . .||Princess|