The Magic Show
In this game you play a magician, trying to perform magic tricks and survive the evening.
|The Magic Show|
|Author(s)||Jason Mac Innes|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The Magic Show begins with you in the dressing room of a theatre, preparing for the night's entertainment. Your act consists of the standard magician act such as escaping from a box, pulling a rabbit out of the hat and the magic hoops etc. As soon as the performance is finished you learn that your assistant has been kidnapped, and the kidnappers demand that you break into a museum to steal a precious artifact. To do this, you need the magic skills that you learned while performing onstage.
- The Magic Show begins with you playing either Justin Case or Justine Case.
- This is one of the ADRIFT Recommended Games put together in 2005 by the ADRIFT Forum.
Release 1 Release
- The Magic Show (Jason Mac Innes; 01-Nov-2004; ADRIFT 4).
Release 2 Release
- The Magic Show information site.
- The Magic Show (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- Delron review compilation by various reviewers.