(Redirected from IFID:DD99C26A-BB78-4EC9-8F00-8D04C7DDBAFF)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Release 1 (Competition release)
- Shuffling Around (Andrew Schultz as "Ned Yompus"; 30-Sep-2012; Glulx).
- Testers: Adri, Anthony Hope, DJ Hastings, Melvin Rangasamy as "Gavin Myers-Leman", Hulk Handsome, Joey Jones, Wade Clarke as "John Nitchals", Paul Lee, Robert Patten, and Kevin Jackson-Mead as "Tomie Campf".
- Cover art: Wade Clarke as "John Nitchals".
- Release 1 / Serial number 120929 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: DD99C26A-BB78-4EC9-8F00-8D04C7DDBAFF
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2012: 7th place of 28 entries.
- Download Comp12.zip from the IF Archive. All games entered in IF Comp 2012.
- Download IFComp2012.exe from the IF Archive. Windows installer.
- Play it online.
- There was no real release 2, as a binary was actually released as an open Beta shortly after IFComp concluded before the author got distracted by other projects. It incorporated colored text.
- Submitted September 14, 2014
- Additional testing: Sean M. Shore. Thanks also to ClubFloyd.
- Release 3 notes
- Added several Last Lousy Points, 300+ nudges for right and wrong guesses, bug fixes (especially in M), and more organized random text.
- Removed needless spoiler disambiguation
- Two devices were also collapsed into one, which you could switch
- Author's Trizbort map
Release 4 Plans
- Object-based hinting
- More random talking
|Stale Tales Slate by Andrew Schultz|
|A Roiling Original|