Revision as of 11:54, 27 January 2010 by Dswxyz (Text replace - 'Bob Woodward' to 'Anonymous (by request)')
- Intent deadline: July 1st, 2006, 11:59 pm EST.
- Submission deadline: July 16, 2006 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Games released: July 17, 2006.
- Voting deadline: Friday, August 4, 2006 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Awards ceremony: Sunday, August 6, 2006, beginning at 4:00 pm EST (9:00 pm GMT) on the ifMud's Massive Auditorium.
- Southern Gothic (Mordechai Shinefield; Z-code). Winner.
- Child's Play (Stephen Granade; Z-code). First runner-up.
- Nothing But Mazes (Greg Boettcher; TADS 3). Second runner-up.
Other honorable entries (in alphabetical order):
- The Art of Deception (she's long gone; Z-code).
- Mechs (Allan Crain; Z-code).
- Sabotage! (Felix Plesoianu; Z-code).
- Unyielding Fury (Michael Pruitt; Z-code).
- IntroComp 2006 digest - a digest transcript of the awards ceremony.
- Download links:
- rgif threads:
See also: Brass Lantern Introcomp 2006 Reviews.