Jason finds fleece
Revision as of 19:24, 17 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - 'Category:Z-code games' to 'Category:Z-code works')
jason finds fleece
a shameless ripoff of lionel richardson's robotfindskitten
based on david griffith's inform source
|jason finds fleece|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
- Based heavily on the Inform port of Robot Finds Kitten (Leonard Richardson; 1997; MS-DOS), ported to Inform by David Griffith. jason finds fleece is structurally identical to Robot Finds Kitten. Only the messages in the game have been changed to fit the new "Jason and the Argonauts" theme.
- jason finds fleece (Gunther Schmidl; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 030309 / Inform v6.21
- IFID: ZCODE-1-030309-C88D
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF Argonaut entry.
- Download SpeedIF_Argonaut.zip from the IF Archive - The story file for this game is fleece.z5.