- Food for Thought (26-May-2007; Z-code). Download. Not a game, but an implementation of the Dining Philosophers problem.
- Lowell's Paradise (28-May-2008; Z-code). bouchercomp entry.
- ZLR at sourceforge.net. ZLR is a Z-machine interpreter that uses just-in-time compilation in an attempt to speed up complicated games.
- Gave theoretical guidance and advice for Inform 7. Also provided some low-level library code, including porting Glulx support from the Inform 6 library and adding the "does the player mean" rulebook.
- Wrote FyreVM, the Textfyre virtual machine.
- Created Guncho, a mud that uses players' Inform 7 code. Original debuted as an April Fools Day joke in 2008, later revealed to be real the next day.
- Wrote ZILF and ZAPF, a ZIL compiler and Z-machine assembler.
- Organized GunchoComp in 2009.
- Hans Prestige - Jesse's website.