Revision as of 04:23, 14 April 2007 by Dswxyz
Life can refer to:
- life, an Inform 6 property used when defining non-player characters.
- Life (Steingrimur Jonsson as "Echo"; 2001; ADRIFT).
- Life (Matthew W. Gamble as "Matthew G"; 25-Apr-2003; Quest).
- Still Life, a category in the IF Art Show competition.
Other games containing the word "Life":
- Another Lifeless Planet and Me With No Beer (Dennis Drew; 1991; MS-DOS).
- The Average Life (Kit; ADRIFT).
- Back to Life... Unfortunately (David Whyld; 2004; ADRIFT).
- Crime Life (Skypig; 2002; ADRIFT).
- A Day In The Life Of A Super Hero (David Whyld; 2004; ADRIFT).
- Elephants and the Afterlife (David Fillmore; 2000; Z-code).
- Episode in the Life of an Artist (Peter Eastman; 2003; TADS 2).
- The Fluid of Life (Carl Muckenhoupt; 2005; Z-code).
- Life Goes On (David Odell; 2006; Z-code).
- The Life of Mike (Knukls82; ADRIFT).
- Life on Beal Street (Ian Finley; 1999; TADS 2).
- Life Simulation (Chris Tyson as "Sarazar"; 2000; ADRIFT).
- A New Life (Alexandre Owen Muñiz; 2005; Z-code).
- The Possibility of Life's Destruction (Gunther Schmidl; 1999; Z-code).
- A Very Strange Day in the Life of a Maid (Mel Brittingham; 2001; text file). Entered as a transcript in WalkthroughComp.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.