PAX East 2010
IF Fans Attending
(People who have said they're attending at least some of the con)
- emily short
- aaron reed
- rob wheeler
- robb sherwin
- dave cornelson
- chris armstrong
- jeremy freese
- jesse mcgrew
- iain merrick
- jon blask
- nick montfort
- Juhana Leinonen
- Jason McIntosh
- Kevin Jackson-Meade
The IF Suite
I (zarf) have reserved a large suite on the top floor of the Back Bay Hilton. (Room number TBA.) We have the room from Thursday afternoon until Monday morning, although I currently plan to clear out on Sunday evening.
This shall be called the "[People's Republic of Interactive Fiction] Hospitality Suite".
The plan is to have the door open through Friday, Saturday, and some of Sunday. It will be both a rendezous/hangout point for mudders and IF community folks, and a publicity center for newcomers interested in IF.
- Chips, soda, M&Ms in mass quantities
- A SpeedIF at some point in the weekend
- Maybe some scheduled discussions beyond the official PAX panel
- Fliers: we should have a stack of fliers describing the suite and all PAX IF events, official and unofficial. Leave on free-flier tables in the convention center.
- Badge ribbons for all of us ("Grue lover"? "Ask me about Interactive Fiction"? "Lost in a maze of twisty little passages"?)
- Badge stickers for anyone who drops by the suite (may be same as ribbons)