Pick up the pine box and die
Revision as of 20:27, 17 June 2008 by Dswxyz (+ Baf, download link, How it begins, Notable features)
|Pick up the pine box and die|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a prisoner at Lowell Prison. There's a pine box and a wide-open gate. You want to escape.
- Very sparse and short game.
- The game isn't actually winnable.
- The title is yet another variation of Pick Up The Phone Booth And Die.
Release 1 (Speed-IF release)
- Pick up the pine box and die (Marius Müller as "Alan Smithee"; 28-May-2008; Z-Code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 080528 / Inform 7 build 5T18 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N))
- IFID: B074AC38-4ABD-4D0C-9238-28BEB08ED984
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Bouchercomp entry.
- Download bouchercomp.zip from the IF Archive - All the bouchercomp games. The story file for this game is putpbad.z5.