|Author(s)||Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
It is 2016 and the Nyantech Corporation has pushed its latest mobile game app to market despite some "issues." As an avid gamer, you are obsessed with the game and even more so with becoming an official beta-tester for Nyantech and getting the inside scoop on this latest fad.
What secrets is Nyantech hiding from the gaming community and what malevolent genius is behind it all?
Release 12 (Competition release)
- Pogoman GO! (Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman; 01-Oct-2016; Glulx).
- Other contributors: Ben Collins-Sussman (cover artist).
- Testers: Hugo Labrande, Dan Biemer, Denise Jobin Welch, Lara Welch, Jenni Polodna, John Lodder, Aaron Reed, Davy Krieger, Mike VanHelder, Duncan Bowsman, Frances Collins-Sussman, and Andrew Schultz.
- Release 12 / Serial number 160928 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: F346F28D-E369-4833-9FE7-960D22FA8890
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2016: entry.
- Download: version 15 from IF Archive.