Difference between revisions of "Poster"
(→Links: mark dead link)
m (Text replacement - "his or her" to "their")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Note: Poster has requested that IFWiki never uses
Note: Poster has requested that IFWiki never uses real name. Please respect Poster's wishes in this regard.
Latest revision as of 19:42, 22 November 2018
Note: Poster has requested that IFWiki never uses their real name. Please respect Poster's wishes in this regard.
- Building (30-Jul-2005; Z-code). XYZZY Awards 2005: Finalist for Best Puzzles and Best Setting.
- Zegrothenus (as "(one man plus lots of caffeine)"; 02-Feb-2010; Z-code). Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 30th place.
- Burn the Koran and Die (28-Nov-2010; Z-code).
- New Cat (09-Apr-2011; Z-code).
- Edge of the Cliff (23-May-2011; Z-code).
- Seasons (01-Jul-2011; Glulx). IntroComp 2011.
Review and Article Credits
- The Baron (Victor Gijsbers; 31-Mar-2006; Z-code).
- The Art of Deception (she's long gone; 17-Jul-2006; Z-code).
- Nothing But Mazes (Greg Boettcher; 17-Jul-2006; TADS 3).
- Blighted Isle (Eric Eve; 14-Jul-2007; TADS 3).
- My Name is Jack Mills (Juhana Leinonen; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code).
- Blue Lacuna: Sneak Preview (Aaron A. Reed; 02-Apr-2008; Glulx).
- Snowquest (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- Pale Blue Light (Kazuki Mishima; 16-May-2011; Z-code).