Revision as of 12:36, 1 July 2006 by Rotter (Add summer comp entry)
Note: Richard Otter's nickname on the Adrift Forums is rotter.
- Ticket to No Where (2004; Adrift). ADRIFT Summer Comp 2004: 5th place
- Where are my keys (2004; Adrift).
- We Are Coming to Get You (2004; Adrift). ADRIFT 2nd Three Hour Comp 2004: 3rd place
- Darkness (2004; Adrift). ADRIFT End of Year Comp 2004: 6th place
- Fire in the Blood (2005; Adrift). ADRIFT Spring Comp 2005: joint 1st place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 3rd place.
- Target (21-Aug-2005; Adrift). InsideADRIFT Summer Comp 2005: 1st place. InsideADRIFT Awards 2005: winner of "Best in game implementation".
- Pathway To Destruction (25-Sep-2005; Adrift). Finish The Game Comp 2005: 1st place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 9th place.
- Escape to New York (01-Oct-2005; Adrift). IF Comp 2005: 11th place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 3rd place. InsideADRIFT Awards 2005: joint winner "Most unusual ADRIFT setting/plot of the year".
- Pestilence (01-Jul-2006; Adrift). InsideADRIFT Summer Competition 2006
- Escape to Freedom (16-Jun-2005; Adrift). This is an Adrift port of a Commodore 64 game by Mario Moeller originally created in 1989. Download from Delron site.
- The original game 'Escape to Freedom' can be downloaded from Delron page, you will need a Commodore emulator.
- Winner of the "Best contribution by a newcomer to the ADRIFT community" at InsideADRIFT Awards 2004.
- Winner of the "ADRIFT author of the year" at InsideADRIFT Awards 2005.
- Organizer of ADRIFT Intro Comp 2005.