Note: Richard Otter's nickname on the ADRIFT Forums is rotter.
- Ticket to No Where (2004; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT Summer Comp 2004: 5th place
- Where are my keys (2004; ADRIFT 4).
- We Are Coming to Get You! (2004; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT 2nd Three Hour Comp 2004: 3rd place
- Darkness (2004; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT End of Year Comp 2004: 6th place
- Fire in the Blood (2005; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT Spring Comp 2005: joint 1st place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 3rd place.
- Target (21-Aug-2005; ADRIFT 4). InsideADRIFT Summer Comp 2005: 1st place. InsideADRIFT Awards 2005: winner of "Best in game implementation".
- Pathway To Destruction (25-Sep-2005; ADRIFT 4). Finish The Game Comp 2005: 1st place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 9th place.
- Escape to New York (01-Oct-2005; ADRIFT 4). IF Comp 2005: 11th place. InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 3rd place. InsideADRIFT Awards 2005: joint winner "Most unusual ADRIFT setting/plot of the year".
- Pestilence (01-Jul-2006; ADRIFT 4). InsideADRIFT Summer Competition 2006: 2nd place.
- Dancing Even Him? (12-Aug-2006; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006. 6th place.
- Rolling the Dough (12-Aug-2006; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006. 9th place.
- Unauthorized Termination (30-Sep-2006; ADRIFT 4). IF Comp 2006: 10th place. InsideADRIFT Game of the Year Comp 2006: Joint 1st place.
- Escape to Freedom (16-Jun-2005; ADRIFT 4). This is an Adrift port of a Commodore 64 game by Mario Moeller originally created in 1989. Download from Delron site.
- The original game 'Escape to Freedom' can be downloaded from Delron page, you will need a Commodore emulator.
- Organizer of ADRIFT Intro Comp 2005.
- Winner of the "Best contribution by a newcomer to the ADRIFT community" at InsideADRIFT Awards 2004.
- Winner of the "ADRIFT author of the year" at InsideADRIFT Awards 2005.