|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a student carrying an exercise book and attending an extraordinarily boring lecture on Celtic Elements in Early Teutonic Settlements. When you try to pick up your leftover yogurt cup, it rolls off and under your desk. But under your desk is a green glowing ball, a ball that grows and bursts open into a green vortex, throwing yourself and your desk into the air. Desparate to leave the lecture at any cost (and to find your yogurt), you leap into the vortex...
...and land in a library knee deep in papers. A wizard named Ninario—Ninny, for short—greets you and asks you to excuse the mess and meet him in his study.
Assuming you escape the library, Ninny explains that he used a spell to retrieve an wizard's apprentice from a university in Vechlee and he's never heard of England. Somehow his spell made a rift between the two realities, yours and his. But before he can repair the rift or send you home, you'll need to find his spectacles. "Mm-yes."
- Risorgimento Represso (Michael Coyne; 29-Sep-2003; Z-code 8).
- Beta-testing by Matt Gardner, David Griffith, Jessica Knoch, and Stark Springs.
- Release 1 / Serial number 030925 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2003: 2nd place of 30 entries. Also 2nd place for Miss Congeniality.
- XYZZY Awards 2003: Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best NPCs, Best Individual Puzzle (creating the black powder; getting on the farm).
- Risorgimento Represso (Michael Coyne; 2003?; Z-code 8).