Scarlet Portrait Parlor
|Scarlet Portrait Parlor|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are someone carrying a heavy guilt. Darkness has fallen, and you stand beside a loom in the scarlet portrait parlor.
- Unusually, the player is meant to read the source code as poetry instead of playing the game itself. However, the game is playable and has an ending.
- This game is very short.
- Scarlet Portrait Parlor (Mathbrush as "Prismatik"; 2020; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 200203 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.34 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: CF59560F-C8FB-4C1C-9380-711F42DE6C19
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction: 3rd place for Event One (8 points out of 10.).
- Play it online.
- Download prismatik1.gblorb from the Expo. The story file.