|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Color effects||Occasional non-essential colors|
How It Begins
- Snowquest (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 090729 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 24BECE71-5C57-4D48-8BC7-80BB7A8F262C
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2009: xth place of 24 entries.
- Download Snowquest.zblorb from the IF Archive
SPOILER WARNING: the following links contain (potentially spoilery) reviews of this game from the current IF Comp. You might prefer to wait until you've played the game before reading them, if you intend to judge the competition and don't want to be influenced.
- Review by Philip Armstrong.
- Review by Renee Choba.
- Review, review of reviews, and a second look by Conrad Cook.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by Jeremy Freese.
- Review by FrozenIsles Productions.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Imrihamun (Cobaltnine).
- Review (in Russian) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review (in Spanish) by Mastodon - at the CAAD forum.
- Review by Wesley Osam.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by George Shannon.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Sorrel - at IFDB.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review (in Russian) by yandexx.