Spring Thing 2008
Revision as of 03:14, 10 June 2008 by Cendare (ST 2008 is over; changing language to reflect this (and to be more like the ST 2007 page))
- Sep. 30, 2007: Starting then, authors can send their intents to enter.
- Mar. 1, 2008: Deadline for authors' intents to enter. Also, starting then, authors can send their finished games.
- Mar. 15, 2008: Deadline for authors' entry fees if sent via PayPal or other electronic payment.
- Apr. 2, 2008: Deadline for authors' finished games to be sent. (Also, this is the deadline for authors' entry fees if sent in the mail.)
- Apr. 2, 2008: Games are released; voting begins.
- May 5, 2008, 11:59 PM EDT: deadline for voting. (Note that that you must not only vote, but also confirm your votes before the deadline.)
Note: Deadlines (except the voting deadline) are at noon, Eastern US Time, of the dates in question.
In order from 1st place to 3rd.
- Pascal's Wager (Dave as "Doug Egan"; Z-code). (received 15 votes)
- Without A Clue (David Whyld; ADRIFT). (received 14 votes)
- Blue Lacuna: Sneak Preview (Aaron A. Reed; Glulx). (received 14 votes)