Spring Thing 2012
Revision as of 17:13, 23 April 2012 by Eriorg
- September 10, 2011: Spring Thing 2011 was announced.
- March 1, 2012, noon, Eastern US Time: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- April 6, 2012, noon, Eastern US Time: Deadline by which authors' entry fees, games and walkthroughs must be received by the organizer. (The submission deadline was originally set for April 2nd, but was extended to April 6th in mid-March; likewise, the release date was pushed forward.)
- April 7, 2012: Three games were released, voting started, and the end of the voting period was announced.
- April 8, 2012: A four game, The Egg and the Newbie, was released. It was accidentally left out due to an error by the comp organizer.
- May 6, 2012: The voting deadline is 11:59 PM EDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012.
(Results to be determined; this competition is currently in its voting period.)
- The Egg and the Newbie (Robert DeFord; Glulx).
- The Rocket Man from the Sea (Janos Honkonen; Z-code).
- Sleuth (Scott Greig; Quest).
- The White Bull (Jim Aikin; TADS 3).
- Spring Thing 2012 - The official Spring Thing 2012 site.
- Download SpringThing2012.zip from the site for all three entries.