|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are an opportunist wearing a spacesuit (acquired at some expense through dubious channels) and standing in a Gloss spacecraft (that you helped yourself to after the Gloss invaders were driven off-planet) en route to a kilometer-wide mystery object in orbit around the Earth-Moon system. The Gloss spaceship is cramped, rubbery, and disgusting. It features a seat, instruments, a window, and an airlock. You have no idea what the mystery object is, but you're betting it's going to make you rich.
- Star City (Mark Sachs; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060928 / Inform 7 build 3T38 (I6/v6.30 lib 6/10N)
- IFID: 0D317D09-13A8-4B1B-A243-404B75597D92
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2006: 13th place of 43 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2006: Finalist for Best Setting.
- Download starcity.z8 from the IF Archive - the story file.