Revision as of 10:53, 1 October 2006 by Eriorg (Added link to new interview)
Note: Stephen's nickname on the ifMUD is Sargent.
- Waystation (1995; TADS 2). Baf's.
- Undertow (1995; TADS 2). IF Comp 1995 TADS division: 4th place. Baf's.
- Losing Your Grip (1998; TADS 2). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1998 for Best Story, Best Individual Puzzle, Best Puzzles, and Best Setting. Baf's.
- Arrival, or Attack of the B-Movie Clichés (1998; TADS 2). IF Comp 1998: 4th place. Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1998 for Best Use of Medium. Baf's.
- Pumping! (as "Riley Hawkins"; 1998; TADS 2). Textfire 12-Pack. Baf's.
- Masta'mind (as "Riley Hawkins"; 1998; TADS 2). Textfire 12-Pack. Baf's.
- A Tenuous Hold (as "Riley Hawkins"; 1998; TADS 2). Textfire 12-Pack. Baf's.
- Common Ground (1999; TADS 2). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1999 for Best Story. Baf's.
- Constraints (2001; TADS 2). WalkthroughComp. Baf's.
- Pong (2001; TADS 2). IF Arcade. Baf's.
- MC (2001; TADS 2). IF Arcade. Baf's.
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle (Ola Sverre Bauge, Steve Bernard, Jon Blask, John Cater, Liza Daly, David Dyte, Stephen Granade, Iain Merrick, Rob Noyes, Dan Schmidt, Dan Shiovitz, Emily Short, J. Robinson Wheeler; 2001; Z-code). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Use of Medium. Baf's.
- Cave of Adventure (as "Roddy Ramieson"; 2003; AAS). Baf's.
- AAS Masters (as "David Banner"; 2003; AAS). Baf's.
- Child's Play (17-Jul-2006; Z-code). IntroComp 2006: First runner-up.
- Runs The Annual IF Competition.
- Author of the Interactive Fiction Authorship Resource.
- Formerly maintained IF section on About.com.
- Land of Stephen Granade - Stephen's homepage at phy.duke.edu.
- Stephen Granade's listing on Baf's Guide
- Maintains the Brass Lantern IF website.
- Undertow, by Stephen Granade - SPAG #7 (Special 1995 I-F Competition Issue).
- The SPAG Interview with Stephen Granade - SPAG #25, June 20, 2001.
- PC Gamer UK Interview: Stephen Granade - by Richard Cobbett for PC Gamer UK, issue 118, January 2003.
- Interview- Special Guest Stephen Granade Interviewed by KF - InsideADRIFT Issue 5, April 2003.
- Magic Words: Interactive Fiction in the 21st Century - by Andrew Vestal and Nich Maragos, illustrations by Erin Mehlos. Originally at 1up.com. Includes interviews of Emily Short, Stephen Granade, Andrew Plotkin, Adam Cadre, Daniel Ravipinto and Star Foster. 2004.
- Cardinal Points: Interactive Fiction Comes Around Again! - September 30, 2006.