Revision as of 22:12, 16 May 2019 by Rotter
- The Angel, the Devil and the Human (Benjamin Samuel; 2007; ADRIFT 4).
- Crystal and Stone Beetle and Bone (Jenny Brennan; 2007; Z-code).
- Fox, Fowl and Feed (Chris Conroy; 2007; Z-code).
- The Fox, The Dragon, and The Stale Loaf of Bread (David Welbourn; 2005; Z-code).
- Goose, Egg, Badger (Brian Rapp; 2004; Z-code).
- The Meteor, the Stone and a Long Glass of Sherbet (Graham Nelson; 1996; Z-code).
- The one about the chicken, the lion and the monkey? (Sam Barlow; 1998; Z-code).
- Pirates and Ninjas and Aliens, Oh My! (John Cater; 2003; Z-code).
- The President, the Democrats, and Smelly Pete (David A. Cornelson; 2003; Z-code).
- Romeo, Juliet and the Dog (Ricardo Dague; 2002; Z-code).