The First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction
The Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction is a competition organized and judged by Ryan Veeder. Its purpose is to entertain Ryan Veeder. To preserve anonymity of entrants, it is forbidden for entrants to communicate with Ryan Veeder about the competition, on pain of forfeit. All communication must be done through the Stewards, Jenni Polodna and Emily Boegheim.
- November 23, 2015: Competition announced.
- January 18, 2016: Intents to enter are due to the Stewards.
- February 28, 2016: Entries are due to the Stewards.
- February 29, 2016: Judging begins.
- March 14, 2016: Judging ends. Entrants' identities are revealed, and prizes are distributed.
- Foo Foo (Buster Hudson; Glulx).
- Barroom Brawl (Mathbrush; Glulx).
- The Veeder (Christopher Brent; Web browser).
- Draculaland (Robin Johnson; Custom).
- Three-Card Trick (Chandler Groover; Glulx).
- Cheesed Off! (Hulk Handsome; Z-code).
- Dude, Where's My Scapula? (Zachary Hogdens; Glulx).
- Impetum Maleficus (Hamish McIntyre; Inform 7).
- Dear Creep Diner (Anonymous).
- Reverie (Anonymous).
- Agent to the Stars (Anonymous).
- A Brief Introduction to This Game (Jacques Frechet).
- Extraordinary Adventure (Anonymous).
- You Didn't Die In That House (Anonymous).
Note: Not all the games were released publicly.
- Exposition homepage at rcveeder.net.
- Announcement at intfiction.org.
- 2016 Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction Results - video at youtube.com.
- First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction at IFDB.