The Lighthouse (by Marius Mueller)
Lighthouses simultaneously stand at the border between land and sea and the border between old and new. They are naturally good settings for secrets. Do you dare visit this one?
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Hiking up to see the famous St. Cafasso lighthouse would not be that horrible if it were only the torrential downpour and the broken arm. Unfortunately there is also evil afoot that threatens to make this one's last lighthouse visit.
- This story has several alternate endings, none of which could be considered classic winning endings.
- The Lighthouse (Marius Müller; 31-Oct-2009; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 091027 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- Beta testers: Jack Welch, Juhana Leinonen, Sarah Morayati, Poster, Conrad Cook, Davros, and Jonathan Blask.
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Saugus.net Halloween Ghost Story Contest: 1st place (tie) from 3 entries in 2009.
- Download Lighthouse.z8 from Saugus.net.
- Saugus.net 2009 Contest Results - at Saugus.net's 2009 Halloween Interactive Fiction Contest Results page.
- The Lighthouse - at IFDB.
- The Lighthouse - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).