The PK Girl
A sort of science-fiction suspense thriller combined with a dating simulator. The game opens outside of a mall and involves a plot about girls with psychic powers being stalked by a mysterious conspiracy.
|The PK Girl|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
- Featuring graphics by CG artist Nanami Nekono, and music by MIDI composers Helen Trevillion and Oya-G. The game's story is divided into seven chapters, with multiple endings. Both the sound and graphics can be turned off.
- Each special ending is connected with one of eight female characters in The PK Girl. You achieve an ending with one of these characters by bringing your relationship with her to a certain level by the end of the game. How you respond to events that occur throughout the story, choices you make in conversation, and special tasks you can accomplish that are not directly connected to the story, may influence your relationship with these eight characters.
- The score is a set of numerical values, one score per female NPC. A score goes up and down as you make choices that affect the way that character thinks of you.
- This is one of the ADRIFT Recommended Games put together in 2005 by the ADRIFT Forum.
Release 1 Competition Release
- The PK Girl (Robert Goodwin; 01-Oct-2002; ADRIFT 4).
Release 3 Release
- The PK Girl (Robert Goodwin; 27-Apr-2003; ADRIFT 4).
Release 4 Release
- The PK Girl (Robert Goodwin; 18-Aug-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- The PK Girl (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The PK Girl website (cached version)
- PK Girl website mirror