|Author(s)||J. D. Clemens|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are John. Your friend Dave has just driven you both to James's house for a party. You don't know James very well, and the party itself is in response to an looming disaster. According to Dave, no one knows what the disaster will be.
The two of you stand in the driveway with Dave's car. Other cars and a pickup truck are parked here. James's house to the north is the only building in sight.
- The conversation system is mostly ask/tell, but you may also "talk to NPC" to get suggested topics. However, if "talk to NPC" would only suggest one topic, the game will ask that NPC about that topic automatically. NPCs tend to have at most one thing to say about any given topic, however, a topic might be reoffered when circumstances change (e.g.: after the disaster occurs).
Trivia and Comments
- As an entry to IF Dreams, it should be understood that this is the re-enactment of one the author's more vivid dreams.
- The Retreat (J. D. Clemens; Aug-2006; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060814 / Inform 7 build 3V01 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 5E7C2CE5-62DF-48DE-8836-22B7A1884073
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Dreams: entry in August 2006.
- Download TheRetreat.zblorb from the IF Archive
- IF Dreams, Volume 1, August 2006 - Announcement on raif.