|Wishbringer: The Magick Stone of Dreams|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
Wishbringer was created to be a beginner-level text adventure in the Infocom fantasy line. The writing task was given to play-tester Brian Moriarty, who crafted Wishbringer and became an Implementor.
How It Begins
Trivia and Comments
- In 1988, Avon Books published Wishbringer, a fantasy and comedy novel written by Craig Shaw Gardner, based on the Infocom game.
- Wishbringer: The Magick Stone of Dreams (Brian Moriarty; publisher: Infocom; 1985; Z-code 3).
- Wishbringer is included on both The Lost Treasures of Infocom Volume II and the Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces of Infocom CD-ROMs.
- Wishbringer - at IFDB
- Wishbringer - at Peter Scheyen's Infocom Homepage.
- Wishbringer manual in PDF format - at The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Wishbringer - at Wikipedia.