Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage
|Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Dutch Dapper, carrying a screwdriver, a microchip, a feather, and a remote control unit. After several harrowing adventures, you have finally gotten a break and snuck into the unattended control centre and office of the evil Emperor Jacklejitt III where you see a throne and a torture table. Quickly, you plant hidden explosives all around the room. Never again will Jacklejitt enslave the cute Swoobies with his Psychotronic Strank-Inversor. Now arm the explosives and get out of here!
Trivia and Comments
- There were never any previous Dutch Dapper games.
- Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage (Harry Hol; 2002; Z-code 5).
- Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage - at IFDB
- Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage - at SPAG.
- Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Jessica Knoch for IF-Review.