My First Stupid Game
|My First Stupid Game|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, in the "Red Room," which is full of Van Halen posters. There is a turkey sandwich here. To the south is a sturdy door. You really have to go; beyond the door is a toilet. Examining the toilet, however, reveals that someone has put a lock on it. Can you find the key before your bladder explodes?
WARNING: Contains mild profanity, explicit gore, and bathroom humor.
- The whole game is a timed puzzle; you must unlock and use the toilet within 74 turns, or you will die.
- My First Stupid Game (Dan McPherson; 1996; AGT).
- My First Stupid Game (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- My First Stupid Game - at IFDB.
- My First Stupid Game - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).