Note: Nate's nickname on the ifMUD is Nate, formerly Lennier.
- Hero, Inc Part 1: Calling All Heroes (1996; TADS 2).
- Frobozz Magic Support (1996; TADS 2). Winner of Best Individual NPC (the burin) at the XYZZY Awards 1996; also a finalist for Best Puzzles.
- Glowgrass (1997; TADS 2). IF Comp 1997: 3rd place. Finalist for Best Game and Best Story at the XYZZY Awards 1997.
- Coma! (as "Rachael Croft"; 1998; TADS 2). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Nevermore (2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 7th place. Finalist for Best Individual PC (the alchemist), Best Puzzles, and Best Setting at the XYZZY Awards 2000.
- Asendent (with Doug Jones, both as "Sourdoh Farenheit and Kelvin Flatbred"; 2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 51st place. Both names are plays on Rybread Celsius.
- Invaders (2001; Z-code), for IF Arcade.
- Authored the following Inform extension: rap11.zip (the Reactive Agent Planner).
- Also RAP 1.0 for TADS 2.
- Nate Cull (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Sourdoh Farenheit (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Kelvin Flatbred (archived) - at Baf's Guide.